Friday, May 2, 2008

I know, I know....

I've become TERRIBLE at updating this thing. Last Friday we went to the annual Royals game with our church and I kept meaning to put up pictures......it's the thought that counts, eh?
Last year, when we went to the Royals game, it was BEAUTIFUL outside and we had a blast. This year.....well, I'll let you see for yourself.......


Aidan and his best buddies, Titus and Ezra.



Darby and her friend, Melissa.



Four layers of clothes and winter coats....at the end of April.






In the only picture I have of Scott, he looks angry, I think it was just because his hiney was frozen.

In spite of the below-40 temperatures, $1 hot dogs (yum), and long, long, long drive home...it was worth it. (Except for the part where we parked and the guy next to us let go of his door and it slammed into the side of our van with a loud "WHACK" - Yeah, that wasn't a good start to the whole evening!)

0 comments: