Monday, July 21, 2008

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

Cousin #5 came last Tuesday! I'm sorry I'm so long in posting, but I have been "under the weather". After a weekend of being poolside, I'm much better (and redder)! :)
Scott's sister, Angie, and her husband, Jared, welcomed Easton Dean (6lbs. 14ozs) on Tuesday night. I won't go into the gory details, but let's just say that when Angie got to the hospital she was halfway done laboring - and within 15 minutes he was born! Mama and baby are healthy and from what I hear he's been a great baby.


Marley is doing well and it is so emotional for me when I spend time with her because she reminds me so much of Darby. Andrew really has turned out to be a great daddy! (Not that we expected anything less!) :)
We are so excited to have all these new babies join our family and we're anxiously awaiting our friends, Sarah and Matt's, baby boy due in August. We're also very glad to not be the parents getting up with the babies all hours of the night!


Our "babies" seem to get bigger and bigger every day. We enroll in school next week and it's sad to see the summer coming to an end. (And, even sadder enrolling our baby-baby in Kindergarten!)




Scott is taking this week off for a little "vacation". We don't have anything planned but since it's a week off for the first time in two years, we're going to appreciate it. He took his fourth (and, hopefully, final) test this morning, so pray that this journey is over for him!

0 comments: