Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Growing Pains

Someone is turning 6 tomorrow and I don't know who it's hurting more......



Him: Who realized lately that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are really NOT giant, talking, kung-fu-ing turtles in "real life".
or
Me: Who realized lately it's been a long time since I've heard a story about Ericka Bericka. She's gone and I doubt she's coming back.





Him: Who's figured out he's too big to be held much more than 30 seconds anymore.
or
Me: Who hasn't heard "Iholjume" "Iholjume" ("I hold you me") every 30 seconds in years.






Him: Who's a little scared about starting Kindergarten next week.
or
Me: Who's a little scared about him starting Kindergarten next week.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA!
You are the most hilarious little man in our lives!
I never thought that I would literally get excited about certain cars driving by, Lego Indiana Jones, or soccer - but, here I am, a mustang lovin', playstation playin', soccer mama - thanks to you!
Your unconditional love for your sister is so amazing - who else can get punched in the arm and turn around and ask her what she wants to play next!?
You can be anything you want to be and, no, YOU do NOT have to do your wife's taxes when you grow up!
We love you to the moon and back!












0 comments: