Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh, Yes, I Did.....

cut

one of these

today!







It was basically the greatest day ever.

And, then, I signed up to take my State Boards, had as close to a panic attack as there can be because I haven't studied in, like, a year, and ruined the moment.

I have to tell you - I did that haircut on a 63 year old lady and I kept snipping off the ends and she'd say "Um, shorter." And, then, I'd snip off a little more and she'd say "Probably a little shorter". And, then, I got brave and cut the whole darn front off. That's a hair cut "first" that I swore I would never do. Never say never, I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is hilarious! You better still keep your promise and never do it to my husband no matter how much he asks! Sad thing is, I see those pictures and think of my dad b/c that is the exact haircut he had the whole time I awas growing up!

Anonymous said...

I happen to remember a little seven-year old girl who pouted and pouted for MONTHS until she got to have her hair cut like that. I will have to find some pictures of her and post them.

Love, your mother

Anne said...

I have got to see those pics because Wes had that hair cut when I started dating him or "going out" To where? the mall. just kidding He meant alot to me but I want some pics of you cause that is stinkin' hilarious....

hope all is well. Kinda been rough around here... but the Lord is seeing us through.... :)

did you get your sign? I meant it in love.... only you and I can truly pull that off...