Monday, January 28, 2008

Can You Believe It?

Finally, a post! We've been very busy, very sick, and very not at home. Scott's schedule continues to be hectic. We are trying to get through it. While others are dreading April 15th, I am so looking forward to it!

Aidan and I ended up getting the flu last week. We spent a lot of time laying in bed and watching Spongebob. But, we're better now!





Emma got a haircut a couple of weeks ago! You can tell by this picture how much she enjoyed it!! I just trimmed her bangs so she doesn't look like a ragamuffin anymore.






Much happier afterwards! :)










I love this picture of the three of them! They enjoy spending time together so much!
I'm off to enjoy the end-of-January/spring day! Aidan and I have been trying to run as many errands as possible today to avoid doing them once the arctic blast comes back in tomorrow. Can you believe it's at least 65 degrees today? I have the windows open! Yeah!

0 comments: