Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We Are Diseased

If you happen to be in the neighborhood, don't stop by! Or, at least, don't take a shower here. Don't wear my shoes, or Scott's, and now you'll have to keep your tootsies out of Aidan's. He asked Scott last night "Daddy what's this on my foot?" Yep, my baby has a baby Plantar's Wart. Yeesh! You'd think Comet, Bleach, Clorox Bathroom Cleaner WITH Bleach, and I have to admit even Easy-Off Oven Cleaner (it was suggested - I figured what the heck?) would have killed this nasty junk off of our shower floor. But, hey, we're nice, we share. The doctor told us that since he's completely FREAKED OUT after accompanying me to all of my appointments, we can treat it at home. Whew! I thought I was going to have to hog-tie him to get him near a podiatrist's office! So, if you visit, we really would like it.....and, we won't be offended if you don't take your shoes off, or your coat, or a surgical mask. I promise!

0 comments: