Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Some Aidan Funnies.......

On Friday, I was putting the slides up in the sanctuary for Sunday's church service. Aidan is sitting next to me on the pew while I'm working on the computer and picks up the microphone sitting next to us. He stands up and says "Dis one's for aaalllllllll de ladies out dere.........Jesus loves me dis I know......." and breaks into full Wayne Newton-esque song.

We're coming home from exchanging curtain rods and my hands are full and I ask Aidan if he can please get the door for me. He said "Sure, dat's what best friends are FOR."

And, finally, Scott and I are talking (dreaming) about new cars and which one we'd want if we could choose. Aidan says "Excuse me, Mom, but the driver doesn't pick the car. The car picks the driver."...........If you've ever seen Transformers, you'll know where this comes from.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I love how clever they can be where is our cleverness.

The Martins said...

God's surely a big fan of humor, I think! :)